This is New generation of Fast Combat Craft based on the Hydrodynamics innovations, advanced STEALTH and Naval Architecture for military's offshore and littoral, brown-water missions, where efficiency, low cost, innovation, higher payload, agility, shock mitigation, shallow draft are the new priorities for the next-generation naval craft.
Weapon employment in Sea States up to 3 without course/speed limitations at max allowed propulsion power, and in Sea State up to 5 at a speed of up to 30 knots inclusive
A fast, highly-maneuverable ship that features an shallow draft for interdiction operations in littoral areas.
The ship uses the patented Tri-Hull, originally developed as a low-wake design for service, to achieve unprecedented speed and ride quality while preserving stability and large load capabilities.
Low Rolling and Pitching
Compact placement of fire control and armament in the center of masses
- Quick Start
- High Economic Speed of all our ships not less than 30 knots
- Cruiser mode - not less than 45 knots
- The Maximum speed - more than 60 knots
- TIME of a set of the maximum speed doesn't exceed 2 minutes from the moment of start of diesel engines.
- Capacity of diesel engines has enough for dispersal till the maximum speed.
- RANGE of Ride on the maximum speed more than in 2 times exceeds analogs.
- Radius of circulation - less than 2 length
- Allows to change quickly a trajectory in order to avoid hits of artillery shells and anti ship missiles.
Manoeuvre Defense System
- High manoeuvrability of Sea Magic crafts allows effectively to use manoeuvring as method of protecting from an artillery fire, anti-ship supersonic missiles in combination with facilities of jamming and false aims.
- Probability of hit of opponent artillery of middle and large caliber on distance from 20 to 5 nm reduce in 5-7 times.
- Probability of hit of opponent Anti - ship missiles on distance to 4 nm reduce in 2-3 times.
- Complex use of technologies of STEALTH, jamming and this system gives to the ship Sea Magic pre-eminence before an opponent